
Product Features
Norton 360 3.0 provides automated, comprehensive protection for your PC and online activities--the industry's fastest, lightest, most complete security solution
PC security defends against viruses, spyware, botnets, and more, protecting your computer and all your online activities
Identity protection safeguards you against online identity theft, letting you shop, bank, and browse with confidence
PC Tuneup keeps your PC running at peak performance, which makes your computer run faster and helps keep it running like new
Automated backup and restore protects your important files from loss--safeguards your irreplaceable photos, movies, music, and more
...................................................................................
Product Description
Norton 360 Premier Edition 3.0 eliminates the need for any additional security, performance optimization and data backup & restore products. Truly a breakthrough in PC protection, Norton 360 Version 3.0 provides a hassle-free user experience. It includes the strengths of Norton Antivirus 2009 with Antispyware for online threat protection and powerful features similar as those of Norton SystemWorks Premier Edition for backing up your data securely as well as continuously optimizing your PC for peak performance. Automatically fixes common PC problems Gets rid of unnecessary Internet clutter and temporary files. Removes stale Windows registry entries. Defragments your hard drive(s) for faster data writing and access. Files such as photos, music, contacts and financial documents can be backed up automatically to CDs, DVDs or external drives. Includes 2 GB of online storage Norton Pulse Updates - it automatically checks for new virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes and downloads them in the background for continuous protection without performance sacrifices.
see more detail.
Norton 360 3.0 1-User/3Pc
.....................................................................................
Customer Reviews
Lightweight, fast, automatic!
By darkclown
Norton 360 saved me a great deal of problems and potentially years of lost data. Dealing with several trojans at once was too much of a problem for my previous anti-virus program, AVG 8.5 (a free program that I thought was good). In reality, I had been living with the trojans for a few weeks without knowing (since AVG never caught them -- though to be fair, neither did Spybot S&D, Anti-Malware, Windows Defender, or Ad-Aware). You get what you pay for, in the end.
I installed Norton 360 thinking I might have many problems installing because I already had a virus, but the installation took less than 5 minutes and within 30 minutes all the viruses, trojans, and rootkits had been removed from all three infected computers. This is an excellent product. It runs quickly, unobtrusively, in the background, and just WORKS.
I highly recommend this product; it saved me a lot of time and problems. Though I would not recommend buying it from Amazon (kind of expensive). Staples and Office Depot frequently run specials on this product and I got mine for $30 from Staples.
Worth the upgrade
By Cesar Dablo
I had always purchased the basic Norton Internet Security in the past and this time I'm glad I upgraded to the Norton 360. My desktop is going on 3 1/2 years old, and had started started running a bit slow and it took more than 15 minutes for the computer to boot up. The tune-up and optimize features of the upgraded product fixed that! For the few extra dollars, it was definitely worth it. The only reservation I have for not giving it the full 5 stars was the back-up feature. I really dislike it when vendors tell you about a feature that the product does, but when you try it, they charge you more money to get all of the available features. In this case, the included back-up capability was very limited to just a small portion of what I needed to back-up on my computer. I don't like those after-purchase sales gimmicks! What I also liked though was the great price I got buying it through Amazon!
No comments:
Post a Comment